Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Julie's Hostess Gift

Hope you are having a great weekend? I certainly am, we had our Stamptacular today and everyone had a great time.

As usual, we were so engrossed we all forgot to take photos of the ladies making their projects, sorry about that!

Anyway I did a workshop a few weeks ago for some lovely ladies at The Keppels in Rotherham and here is a photo of the little box I made Julie as a thank you.


Here is a photo of the side so you can see the depth of the box - as she had the workshop at the end of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, I used the Vine Street embossing folder (I'm missing this one already).


There were a couple of little gifts inside, hope you liked them Julie?

Want one of these too? Contact me to book your workshop and I will show you how to make it!

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment