Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Happy Birthday, Cheryl (& a special offer from me...)

I am a bit giddy today.  As some of you may know, we have had a three year long saga of trying to move house.  Well, yesterday we finally exchanged contracts on a lovely old house in the same village where we live and all being well, will be moving in on the 31st May (this coming Friday!) I am so excited that I have a little offer I am going to make.  Read the end of this post for more info...

Anyway, on to the reason you have bobbed on here today.  It was one of our team members birthday this week (hi Cheryl ***waves***) and here is the card I made for her.


Im not sure if you can see it or not but the Whisper White background of the stamped image is spritzed using Old Olive and Marina Mist - I think Im in love with the spritzers now, but I did get a bit messy!!

I used the Stamp a ma jig to line up the images from Field Flowers and stamped in Old Olive and Marina Mist then I cut out the image using the Apothecary Arts Framelits.  The inside edge of the shape was paper pricked and then matted onto a paper doily which had been spritzed to change the colour from white to Marina Mist.  I paper pricked the outline onto a mat of Old Olive and then matted the stamped image on top.

The lacy edge border for the Old Olive was created by cutting some of the Delicate Details tape in half and carefully attaching it to the Marina Mist card blank.  The sentiment was just stamped using the Perfectly Penned Happy Birthday image before being cut out - a little fiddly but I loved the effect.

Ok, now for my little offer.  Last month I mentioned that Stampin' Up! are giving you an extra £25 in products when you order the Starter Kit, so you get £155 in products for £99.  This offer is still on but there are only a few days to take advantage of it
 *** the deadline for getting the extra products is Thursday the 30th May ***.
Now, I also offered a free bundle of products from me if you joined in April - I AM NOW EXTENDING THIS OFFER UNTIL THE 30TH MAY.

So, if you join me in our team before 30th May (This coming Thursday) you will get the £155 in products for £99 - plus a bundle of products from me once your starter kit arrives.  If you would like to have a chat about it, please contact me or phone me on 07795566727.  There are more details here about the offer and how to order your kit.

Have a great weekend.
Jan

2 comments:

  1. The card is very pretty Jan, thanks. Hope the moves goes well.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvly card and really pleased that the house move is now on for you - hopefully see you at the next project day in Rotherham xx I am still wondering about the offer so you may just get a call from me xx Good Luck with the house move xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete