Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Online Shopping Available Now!


EDITED TO UPDATE *** the online ordering option is on hold temporarily for improvements *** but you can still view my site at jan.stampinup.net

Just a very brief post to let you know that you can now place your Stampin' Up! orders online with me (direct to Stampin' Up!)

Just click on the Shop Now button near the top of the site page and you can browse the catalogue or order any time day or night !!!

The items are listed in really easy to navigate sections to save you time and effort when trying to find specific items.  You can even get free products when you reach certain amounts (exactly like when you reach £150 in sales at a workshop).

Now if you are one of our club members, I still need to place the club order, but if you need something urgently (I know, we're crafters so we need everything NOW!) you can place your order online 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.

This link should take you directly to my site jan.stampinup.net and its fab, so grab a cuppa and bob on now for a browse!

Once you are on my site, you can check out my upcoming events, classes and current promotions - plus, if you want a workshop, you can book that too!

If you have any queries, please email me and I will reply as soon as I can.
Jan x


No comments:

Post a Comment