Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Change is Good

What do you think of the new colours to my blog?

As we are now in the new house I though I would take the opportunity to have a bit of an overhaul of things in general so here we go.  I have changed my blog header and thought it would be nice to make it a bit more personal so instead of I'm Feline Crafty its now Jan's Crafting Corner. Also, our stampers 10 club will have a new name - Whin Corner Crafters.


Its also time for change at Stampin' Up!  Here is a link to the new 2013 to 2014 catalogue - just click here.  There are lots of lovely new items inside including a magnetic platform for using in the Big Shot so no more post it notes to stop the thin metal dies from moving around.  Mine is due to come today and I am itching to have a play with it.  The new clay is amazing, soft and feather light so great for putting in the post on your handmade cards.

There are some offers on this month too (as if the excitement of the new catalogue isnt enough!).  The first is for 25% off some of the sentiment stamp sets

Sale Price
Catalogue Price
Description
Item
£15.71
£20.95
Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132070
£12.71
£16.95
Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set
126707
£13.46
£17.95
Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132085
£10.46
£13.95
Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set
126457
£19.46
£25.95
Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set
128706
£15.71
£20.95
Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set
122497

There is also a new stamp set this month for the Best Of series.  This one is Best of Butterflies.
These sets are only available in clear mount and cost £13.95 - everyone loves butterflies dont they?!
Hope this is enough excitement for one day. I'm off to sit at the door to wait for my goodies to be delivered - you think I'm joking!!!
Jan x

1 comment:

  1. Luv the new look site Jan and I will defo have to check out the deals - I'm still waiting for my catalogue but have been assured I will receive one soon xx hope all is starting to settle down and hope to see you on Sunday, 21st xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete