Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Sara's Birthday Card

It was my wonderful SU Mum, Sara's birthday recently and being the extremely well organised (not) person I am, I forgot to blog a photo of the card I made for her.


The hexagon folder is lovely and the coloured DSP was really quick to cut to size to fit inside the embossed borders.

I'm so glad that the folder and the paper doilies are still available in the new catalogue. If you would like a copy of the catalogue just contact me and I will post one to you. My club ladies should be getting their copies tomorrow and they are getting a bit giddy...

Just before I go, I have two places left on my brayering class this Saturday so if you would like to come please let me know by Wednesday and I will save you a place.

Also, I will be having a new catalogue open day on Saturday 13th July - so if you want to get a look at the new stuff, let me know ASAP.

Jan x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment