Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Crafty Holiday

Look at me using Designer Series Papers! Yep, I did it, I managed to cut into some Eastern Elegance papers - the colours are gorgeous and I would never have thought they would work together, but they really do.



I actually started to use the papers for swaps at our Team Meeting this Sunday, but I changed my mind and made some birthday cards instead.

To start i used Smokey Slate ink on Whisper White card to stamp the Wildflower Meadow image then embossed it with the matching embossing folder (the flowers have a little bit of Dazzling Details to add a touch of bling).

The Crushed Curry scalloped edges were attached to the sides of the stamped image and then I added a strip of the Eastern Elegance DSP before attaching it to the 6x6" Smokey Slate card blank.

The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Slate ink (from Label Something) on whisper white card and punched out with the Artisan Label punch. It was then mounted on a Crushed Curry coloured Decorative Label punched shape.

It makes a nice change for me to have some spare birthday cards ready - I normally leave it til the last minute and panic so it's nice to be organised for a change.

Fancy coming to our team training on Sunday? Just let me know if you would like to come and I will save you a place.

Jan

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sandybridge Lane,Shafton,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment