Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Happy Birthday Bro

It was my brilliant Brother, Tim's birthday yesterday so here is the card I made him.

Before the top tab is pulled, this is what the card looks like.

What can I say about my (little, but only in age!) Brother?  He is the kindest, sweetest young man any lady could ever wish to meet (yes, we are trying to get him married off - but only cos we love him!).  Hard working, honest and will help anyone out whenever he can.  The help he has given us since we moved into the house has been incredible.

The only images which could ever reflect him are stars - he really is one - so that's what I used.  The stamp set is Simply Stars and I used some icing cutters in star shapes to cut out the clay stars, adhering them with Chrystal Effects.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM, and thank you for everything!!!

Now then, enough of my ranting - Tim might get a bit big headed when he sees this, so lets get back to some REALLY exciting news for you.

Do you love crafting but are not really into stamping? (Yes, I know there are some of you out there...) Well, Stampin' Up! have launched My Digital Studio in Europe. 

Now, If you like just being able to print something off and use it on your cards, but then are stuck getting other elements to match in colour - worry no more.  All the items in MDS are from Stampin' Up! so they fully coordinate - you can use the stamp function in the suite and change the image colour to any of the SU colours - no inky fingers, no cleaning stamps.  

Want to add a matching ribbon, button or punch shape no problem, they are all available as digital elements - and even better, you can download a 30 day FREE TRIAL from my on-line shop by clicking here.  The full version is only £13.95 but try before you buy and see just how great it is.

Did you notice that I mentioned above that I have an on-line shop?  I have (here) and you can shop to your hearts content 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.  The delivery charge is only £4.95 regardless of the size of your order and it comes direct to your door - and if you order over £150 in items from the current catalogues, you get a minimum of £25 in free products too!  The site is really easy to use and there are lots of extra ideas and inspiration for you so grab a cuppa and have a look!

Jan


1 comment:

  1. Tims Card is great Jan,
    All you said about him is true,
    I wish I was 24 nobody would stand a chance.
    I supose I could kiddnap him.lol
    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete