Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Card Candy Swap

Hi everyone
Whilst we were preparing for convention, my lovely SU Mum, Sara, organised one of the Card Candy Swaps and this was the one I made.



It's using a cute stamp set called Warmth and Wonder and lots of other Stampin' Up! dies, embossing folders and punches. Far too many to list here, but if you'd like a list, drop me a line and I will pull one together.

The idea is to make a set of toppers or embellishments similar to what you would buy in a shop. The rules are set early so everyone knows what they need to make their candy as nice as possible.

I'm getting a bit giddy now as I've set up my conservatory for my class tomorrow. We are doing five classy gift wrapping projects and Ive finally managed to (well, almost) set the room up how I planned when we bought the house so there should be plenty of room for us all. Fingers crossed the ladies have a great time...

Jan


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love your card candy Jan Beautiful colours.
    love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete