Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Cards

Hi everyone,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, ours was lovely.

Here is a photo of the one of the cards I made for Christmas, sorry the picture is a bit wonky!

And here is a photo of a gift pouch for one of my friends using the same Designer Series Paper.

The items I used are here, just click on each picture for more details
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


The items are still available to order until 1st February, so you can start early on next years Christmas cards...

Jan xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a splendid Christmas Card Lucky person who received it,
    The pouch too is Beautiful such lovely papers.
    love Shirley x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card - I love mine, thank you hun! :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    PS. my Cameo arrived today... hope I can work out how to use it lol!

    ReplyDelete