Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

Class Schedule for 2014 Sorted

Hi everyone.

I have been trying to get organised and sort out dates for my classes in 2014 - and here is the first one, Daydream Medallions One Sheet Wonder Class.




It will be on Saturday 11th January 2014 from 11am to 2pm at my home in Shafton, Barnsley.  Please bring your own lunch, refreshments will be provided.  


Cost of the class is £10 per person and includes all materials and use of equipment.  





Fancy paying less for the class?


Bring a friend (someone I don't already know!) and you only pay 


£7.00 each for the class.



Booking is essential so I can plan and prepare all the materials you will need.  Please email me ASAP, bookings close on 9th January.  Email me now to book your place.





No comments:

Post a Comment