Pages

Monday 3 February 2014


Firstly. Here are a group of cards I made using a free card making lit from Stampin' Up! Good as Gold.


There are card blanks, French, German and English sentiments, envelopes, twine elastic thread and other elements to make 8 cards and the quality is really good.

You can get your free kit by spending £45 during the Sale-a-Bration period (now, until the end of March).

Now, I've been harping on about a new addition and here he is, please welcome, Shadow.


He's very nervous and will take a while to settle but we're getting there slowly. I'll post updates of him regularly so you can see how he's doing.

And another special event we had this afternoon...








Drum roll please








Our very first egg!



How exciting is that!!!!
Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Brace yourself for lots of excitement...

2 comments:

  1. Shadow looks very handsome and that egg will be the best tasting egg you have ever had xx I was lucky enough to receive one of these Good as Gold cards and I can vouch for the quality they are fab xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan
    Shadow looks great I do hope you are going to give him the egg he will love you for ever.
    cards look nice also.
    love Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete