Pages

Monday 25 August 2014

Sneak Peek!

Hi there.  Here is a photo of a card I made recently using some of the fabby new products from the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter Catalogue.  I posted out the catties to my club ladies and regular customers last week but if you would like a copy too, just let me know and I will bob one in the post to you.

Demonstrators could order from the new catty from the beginning of August, but customers have to wait a few more days (28th August).   I delayed this months club order so they can get their hands on the brand new stuff as soon as possible.

Here is the card
 
I used a gorgeous stamp set called Seasonally Scattered and a new embossing folder called Filigree Frame as it just fit nicely around the image.  To stamp the image, I used the Baby wipe technique with three colours of ink, Pistachio Pudding, Old Olive and Garden Green.  To be honest, this image looks so much nicer when stamped in a single colour as the detail is amazing, but the baby wipe technique was something a little different.

Wondering where I got the Old Olive Basic Rhinestones?  They are clear ones that I coloured with an Old Olive Blendability marker!!!  So you can colour coordinate even more - I love that, it saves SOOOO much time and money!

 Hope you are having a great weekend?  Mine has been lovely, on Saturday I went to Leeds Corn Exchange with the lovely Hazel and we had a great day chatting to people about our other little venture, South Hill Designs.  Thanks for coming to see us ladies, we had a fab time and everyone loved the lockets and jewelry

Heres a photo of our tables.

And a bit more news... I have decided at long last to go to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Brussels - Woo Hoo!!!  Im blaming Hazel for making me go though....

No comments:

Post a Comment