Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

I'm back and crafting

Well, what can I say about Brussels..? Amazing, absolutely amazing.

The hotel was breathtaking. Here are a few photos.









Here's a couple of pics of my room.






Gorgeous, isn't it. Almost as good as the waffles,



Oh, and then there was Convention!

Not once but twice on stage - after five years attending, I finally made it. Just wish I had taken a photo on stage of the audience so I could keep looking at them - it went so quickly.






I'm all fired up now I'm back and have spent all weekend crafting and catching up with friends so bob back soon for details of my next classes - wait till you see the star class!

Jan x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looks good so pleased for you that you got on the stage. love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete